The cost of Accident Recovery depends on multiple factors in a car accident scenario. This also depends if you were AT FAULT or if it was NOT YOUR FAULT.
If you think you were AT FAULT in the car collision, get in touch with Auto Claims Assist to find out what the best option is for you in your circumstances. It will likely be that your insurance will help cover those costs.
However, if you believe that the car crash was NOT YOUR FAULT, contacting Auto Claims Assist can mean that there will be no Accident Recovery costs for you to recover your vehicle, but you also won’t need to go through your insurance company.
If the accident was NOT YOUR FAULT, choosing to go through your own insurance company to resolve the matter will potentially affect your no claims bonus, your premiums next renewal, and you may have to pay an excess.
Whereas with Auto Claims Assist as your Accident Claims Management Company, we ensure that none of those things occurs.
- You will not have to pay an excess
- Your no claims bonus will not be affected
- Your insurance renewals next year will not rise as a result of this incident.
In addition, Accident Management Services have the additional benefits of:
- Full Accident Claims Management
- Accident Recovery for your damaged vehicle
- A dedicated claims handler
- A like-for-like vehicle replacement during your repair
- A Managed vehicle repair and Bodyshop service
- Secure Vehicle Storage during the process
- Expert information and support through the claims process
Ready to speak to our team? Click here to start the claims process now
Want more information? See below for further information on how we help at the roadside, but also after Accident Recovery.